REAR KONI FSD SHOCK FOR SPARTAN & POWERGLIDE CHASSIS 8805-1009
8805-1009 Koni FSD Shock
Rear Koni Shock for Tiffin Powerglide Chassis, Various Spartan Chassis & *Some Roadmaster Monaco RR4R
*Note- On the rear of Monaco RR4R chassis, use if ride height measures 19″-19.5″
Koni offers new Frequency Selective Damper (FSD) for select motorhomes. This shock has a special valve that filters out vibrations before they get into the coach. This new technology will give you a smooth ride over expansion joints while controlling pitching and swaying. Koni has developed FSD for many of the common RV suspensions.
THIS SHOCK FITS:
- Tiffin Powerglide
- Spartan MountainMaster I-Beam (1996-2004)
- Spartan MountainMaster Entegra I-Beam (2013-2016)
- Spartan MountainMaster IFS Tuthill 1200 (1997-2004)
- Spartan MountainMaster IFS Tuthill 1260 (1997-2004)
- Spartan MountainMaster IFS Tuthill 1360 (1998-2004)
- Spartan MountainMaster IFS Tuthill 1460 (2000 & Up)
- Spartan MountainMaster IFS Tuthill 1660 (2004 & Up)
There are no reviews yet.